Anyone who has picked up a few bales of hay knows the value of these Kevlar-palmed Hay Bucker Pro Gloves. These are work gloves made for horse people. .
The Hay Bucker Pro Gloves are made by Noble Outfitters to combat the common cut, puncture, and abrasion hazards. Kevlar blend construction makes these gloves abrasion and cut resistant while our padded and reinforced knuckles provide the ultimate comfort and dexterity. And don’t worry if you work up a sweat on the job, the breathable textured knit on the back of the hand and terry cloth sweat wipe has you covered.
Unisex sizing with more generous cut for comfort. XLarge fits hand size 10.5 inches to 11.5 inches. Colour: Black and Tobacco
- Back of Hand: 95% Nylon/ 5% Spandex 2-Way Knit
- Palm: Simulated Leather and Kevlar
- Specially built for moving hay and hard farm worker
- Kevlar® blend material on fingers for cut and abrasion resistance
- Synthetic suede padded palm
- Gunn cut palm and rollover fingertips for maximum dexterity
- Padded and reinforced knuckles
- Breathable textured knit on back of hand
- Terry cloth sweat wipe
- Adjustable elastic comfort cuff closure with easy grip suede pull tab